Monday, March 30, 2009

Fort Worth Zoo trip

We had a blast at the Fort Worth Zoo. We saw a bunch of animals. We walked the whole zoo. WOW. It was Cole's first time and he is such an animal lover. He wanted to see all the animals. Even though he was sick and we didn't know it at the time. Emma had a great time. All she really wanted to do was eat all day though. Man she must be going through a major growth spurt right now.



Emma found the turtle in the playground. She needed to take a break from the walking. We did as well. Man our legs and feet were hurting when we got through that day.



Here is LaLa and Don Don. We love them! This was a beautiful picture before we started the day at the zoo.



This is our family picture. Our lovely LaLa took it. I think she did a pretty good job. We had a blast at the zoo with them.



We saw the neatest thing at the zoo now. They now have this area that you can feed the birds. They give you sticks with birdseed on it and the birds will hop onto the stick. They really were neat. We all got to hold a bird that way. What a neat exhibit at the zoo now!



I decided to take a picture of Josh and I. I am always the one with camera, so I decided I needed a picture of myself. Mom told me once to make sure there was always atleast one picture of myself. So here it is.



Daddy and Cole are sitting at the monkeys. We were waiting on Emma to take pictures. We saw some monkeys taking care of marrital business while we were there. The monkeys were very excited as well.

No comments: