Monday, April 27, 2009

Flying Kites


Emma and Cole sat down on this log that was in the middle of the open field. Emma was mad at Josh for something, can't remember what. Then Cole was happy go lucky.




Cole let go of his kite. So his daddy ran after it. The kite flew across the street. So here is a picture of Josh running after the kite.



On Saturday, we went to a birthday party. We also took some kites because the party took place at the park. We had so much fun. Cole learned how to hold onto a kite. Emma thought it was neat to see something fly in the sky.

2 comments:

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Hey cuz, I know y'all moved, but I don't have your new address! Will you email it to me at fleharty01@hotmail.com? I want to send you an invite to Kristi's shower!

Matt and Cindy Fleharty said...

Hey!! Did you see my earlier comment?? I sent an invite to your mom, but yours and Emma's is still on my table! What is your address?? The shower is this Sunday at 2pm. email me and I'll get you directions. fleharty01@hotmail.com